Steel toecap built into the polyurethane. Protects from impacts with an energy equivalent to 200 joules (i.e. a 20-kg load falling from 1 m) and from crushing with a force equivalent to 1500 kg.
Made in Sweden
You might also like
Acrylic and wool inner lining Acrylic and wool inner lining
Non slip sole Non slip sole
No seams No seams
Evacuation channel Evacuation channel
Anti-slip sole Anti-slip sole
Steel toecap Steel toecap
Anti-perforation sole Anti-perforation sole
Boot removal tab Boot removal tab
Safety cut Safety cut
- Lightness 40% lighter than a rubber or PVC boot
- Flexibility Even at very low temperatures
- 100% watertight No seams
- Stiff outsole Stability and shock absorption
- Ergonomic shape Good ankle support
- Wide fit Better air circulation
- High grip outsole
- Thermo + insulation Excellent protection from the cold (+5°C/-40°C)
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 CI SRC certified
- Evacuation channels SRC standard Easily eliminate all liquids and solid foreign bodies and facilitates decontamination
- Cleats Provide excellent grip, especially on snow and ice
- Resistance to abrasion, hydrocarbons, oils, and industrial lubricants
- Antistatic treatment Diverts static electricity and offers electrical impedance from 100 kOhm to 1000 MOhm
- Stainless steel anti-perforation sole Prevents spikes or any other sharp object from puncturing the shoe - Withstands 1100 Newtons
- Steel toecap built into the polyurethane Protects from impacts with an energy equivalent to 200 joules (i.e. a 20-kg load falling from 1 m) and from crushing with a force equivalent to 1500 kg.
- Defined heel Improved safety, particularly on ladders
The specialist in polyurethane boots
We use a unique and exclusive recipe of high quality polyurethane giving it undeniable advantages.
Unparalleled comfort & lightness
Comfort has always been our priority! Our polyurethane, with its double density gives you unparalleled walking comfort. A very flexible upper and a stiffer sole give your foot an excellent fit and gives you great freedom of movement.
Exceptional thermal insulation
The thick PU on the upper and the sole of our boots make a real difference in insulation. Thanks to its millions of small air bubbles forming an insulating and protective layer, Polyver's unique technology perfectly protects you from the cold and your feet stay warm and dry even in the most extreme conditions.
Polyver boots meet the highest international safety standards and offer you optimal protection for all types of conditions.
Polyver boots are made to last! They have a lifespan three times longer than those of PVC or rubber boots. They are particularly strong and resistant to organic, animal and industrial fats, hydrocarbons, oils and mild chemicals.
Throughout the European union
Made in Sweden
Our boots are proudly produced in Sweden
At your service Monday to Friday from 9 to 5